The Metro DC Chapter of the Association for Talent Development serves a diverse membership base that reflects the nation’s capital. Our Chapter is one of the largest ATD Chapters in the United States. Our members come from a variety of organizations – multinational corporations, small and medium size businesses, nonprofit organizations, government, academia, consulting firms, government contracting firms, and service suppliers.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
Sponsorship with Metro DC ATD offers a unique opportunity for your organization to connect with decision makers and practitioners of learning and development, including instructional designers, facilitators, trainers, training and learning leaders, directors, and executives responsible for learning strategy and execution. Metro DC ATD is where leading L&D professionals meet, connect, and collaborate.
- Access to a targeted learning and development community
- Opportunities to share your expertise/resources with Members
- Display of your Company’s Name/Logo on the DC ATD website, with a link to your website
- Regular email blasts that highlight Events and Sponsors
- Unlimited access to Chapter events with dedicated time for networking
The Metro DC ATD Board welcomes all sponsor applications for review. Below are criteria used in considering new Sponsors:
- Nationally or locally known - preference will be given to locally based organizations
- A reputation for excellence
- A proven track record for innovation and thought leadership
- Conducts research that contributes to training, facilitation, organization development, leadership coaching, ISD, training, or L&D practices
- Provides best practices / content / white papers / speakers / resources
There are several paths for an organization to become involved with the Metro DC ATD. Below are reasons to do business with us:
Click to learn about sponsorship and advertising packages
- We offer a range of sponsorship and advertising packages to meet your specific advertisement needs.
- Connect with top local talent and consultants through our career connection and referral service.
- Distribution of advertisements reach over 4,000 professionals in the training, learning and development industry throughout the Metro Washington DC area, many of whom hold leadership positions in the public and private sectors.