Value and Benefits of Membership
The Metro DC Chapter of ATD offers two membership types: individual and corporate.
All levels of membership has its rewards! As a member of the Chapter, you will receive the following benefits:
- Enjoy reduced or free rates for Chapter programs and services such as: monthly dinner events and webinars; Communities of Practice (CoP); professional development programs; and networking events.
- Instantly become part of a large community of workplace learning and performance professionals through networking and job opportunities, and benchmarking best practices.
If you have further questions about membership, please contact our VP of Membership.
- Increase your knowledge with access to the members-only area of our website, which provides presentation materials from speakers, research data and other useful resources.
- Advertise in or hire from our Consultant Referral Service (CRS), a database of independent professionals.
- Receive the monthly online newsletter, the Beltway Bulletin, and the Weekly Update.
- Take advantage of special offers and product discounts from our Sponsors and Partners.
Click here to join today!
Are You a Power Member?
When ATD members join both their local chapter and ATD, they choose to be change makers in their own backyard and knowledge leaders in the talent development profession. Joint membership offers learning professionals a unique opportunity to connect with local, national, and international professionals. Joint members can learn about trends in the field, and gain access to research, best practices, and templates they can apply directly to impacting organizational results, their community, and advancing their career. Visit the ATD Chapter Locator for more information.